You Are Here: Pages ›› Page5
Brilliant Wall Art - Terms & Conditions
Please scroll through this screen to read our Conditions of Sale before placing your order.
1. These Conditions of Sale are for all customers.
2. Goods are subject to availability
3. Please note that we reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items shown on our website with an incorrect price or with any other incorrect information. No contract is made with you until we have dispatched your order.
Prices and Payment
4. Our advertised prices do include VAT, & we reserve the right to not match a competitors price.
5. We accept payment by the following methods:
PayPal will ensure the fastest possible delivery & allows you to pay via credit / debit cards even if you have no PayPal account.
Cheques should be made payable to Time To Sell & are only accepted from UK customers with UK bank accounts.
Cash can be paid but only when the item is collected in person. (GBP only).
UK Postal Orders are accepted.
Credit cards & Switch debt cards accepted through PayPal, or orders can be placed & paid for over the phone, please call 0121 453 1145.
6. Items where possible are dispatched on the next available working day & once all monies due have been received & cleared.
7. Various areas of the UK eg Scottish Highlands, UK Islands, Northern Island, Channel Islands are restricted delivery areas and we may not deliver an item there due to the increased cost for delivery. We reserve the right to cancel any order from these areas.
8. Shipping in mainland UK will be via Royal Mail for small lighter items & via courier for larger and heavy items. We aim to provide a fair service & give customer choice so if you have any queries with regards P&P or would like to combine multiple purchases please contact us & we will be happy to help minimise P&P costs.
9. Unfortunately a specific delivery time cannot be stated for any order and deliveries take place from 8am in the morning through to 6pm at night, Monday to Friday inclusive for courier and Royal Mail deliveries and on Saturday morning only for small deliveries by Royal Mail. Time specific deliveries and weekend deliveries can be arranged but are expensive and are on an order by order basis so please contact us if you require further information.
10. Please note a signature will be required for a courier delivery and the majority of Royal Mail deliveries therefore you should be available to take receipt of your item for any delivery attempt, if you change your mind and no longer want the item during the delivery process the return charge is payable by you.
11. Only 2 free delivery attempts are made by a courier any further attempts are charged at £6.
12. If your item is delivered by a courier and you miss the first delivery delivery attempt your item will automatically go on hold and will only be held by the courier for 4 days. It is your responsibility to contact the courier using the information provide after your purchase to arrange delivery or collection of the item during this period. Failure to have the item delivered or to collect the item during this time will result in the delivery company returning the item to sender at an additional £15 charge which is payable by you. If you want a returned item resending this will incur another delivery charge which is also payable by you.
13. To avoid any unnecessary charges please make sure you are available to take delivery of your item at the delivery address which you specified when placing the order. You may specify a neighbour to take in your item but a signature will still be required or you can arrange to collect your item from the courier or Royal Mail depot.
14. When placing an order please note you must be willing to travel to a courier or Royal Mail depot if you miss the delivery attempts available for that service. Therefore please have access to transport and be willing to travel.
15. Once an item is dispatched to the delivery address specified by you when the order was placed the delivery address cannot be changed for Royal Mail services. If you wish to change the delivery address for an item shipped with a courier this will cost £15 and this is payable by you.
16. While delays and missing items are unusual when they do occur adequate time must be allowed for the delivery company to deliver or find missing items. To allow this to occur 7 working days are given before any replacement can be sent.
17. We reserves the right to replace any of the above services, without notice, for a similar or enhanced service, where we deem it to be more appropriate.
18. International customers should always check the cost of posting to their designated country prior to placing an order. We reserve the right to refuse any international order.
19. We provide a 7 day cooling off period where you may cancel the order at any time. The period of 7 working days begins on the day after the day you receive your goods. Exceptions apply to orders for personalised items and goods made to your order, which cannot be cancelled once you have received email confirmation that your order has been accepted. You must inform us of your wish to cancel in writing either by letter or email within a period of 7 working days. The period of 7 working days begins on the day after the day you receive your goods. You must take reasonable care of the goods and not use them. You should return goods to us in their original packaging, wherever possible, as soon as possible after informing us of your wish to cancel. If you return goods to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them during transit and we recommend that you use a recorded or secure delivery method. If goods are lost or damaged in transit, we may charge you, or not refund to you, amounts that are attributable to the loss or damage.
20. We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we offer a no quibble returns policy and will happily refund any item which is unsuitable for whatever reason, provided it is in fully resaleable condition. Exceptions apply to orders for personalised items and goods made to your order. Return address: 1 Loynells Road, Birmingham, B45 9NS
21. The Buyer must inform us of the return within 7 days of the receipt of the item and then return the item or items to us, at their own expense within 14 days in the same condition and packaging in which the item or items were delivered. If you return goods to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them during transit, if goods are lost or damaged in transit, we may charge you, or not refund to you, amounts that are attributable to the loss or damage.
22. Returns can be made through either of these options:
Returns via Royal Mail – please use a tracked or recorded service so the item can be traced. The item is your responsibility until it has reached us. We recommend that you send the item using a recorded delivery service that insures you for the full value of the item. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
Returns in person – please arrange via email a suitable time for the item to be returned to our base.
23. Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it has been received by us and inspected. Where only part of an order is returned for any reason the cost of the P&P to originally send the order is not refundable.
24. In the unlikely event that the item is damaged the buyer must notify Brilliant Wall Art of any damages or defects within 3 days of delivery in writing or via email. This claim will then be investigated and where necessary the item may need inspecting. Damaged items are to be returned by the buyer via Royal Mail.
25. Brilliant Wall Art will give honest descriptions of sale items & will adequately depict the style, condition & image of the sale item at the time of sale. This is achieved by taking reasonable efforts to inspect the sale item prior to sale. This however does not mean that Brilliant Wall Art offers any kind of warranty or guarantees with regards to the condition or suitability of the item for sale & it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the sale item is fit for purpose.
26. Please note hand made products design & colours can vary slightly and surface texture and finish can appear rough when compared to an image or photograph. While every effort is made to illustrate a product correctly on occasion a products finish can be miss interpreted by buyers as a fault when in fact this is the standard finish quality, if this occurs Brilliant Wall Art is not liable but you may return the item for a refund within the returns policy framework if you do not like the item.
27. Brilliant Wall Art will give a guarantee from the date of purchase for items which in the individual listing are specified as having a guarantee.
28. Any claim must be made in writing & a dated proof of purchase must be supplied.
29. The item may have to be returned for inspection the cost of this will be covered by the person making the claim.
30. If the claim is upheld Brilliant Wall Art will provide a credit note to cover the original cost of the item this does not include any shipping costs that were charged at the time of purchase.
31. If an order value is placed which results in the customer receiving a financial benifit or saving eg. free delivery for the order, or a discount, this is null and void if any part of the order is returned for any reason including damage and as a result the order value falls below the threshold that is required for the saving to apply. In such cases the initial saving will be recouped from any refund amount.